Monday, September 2, 2013

September 2nd, 2013

Boy have I got something great for you to see.  My experiences in stained glass have really been the most unique. I really do not care for creating stained glass art just to do it. There is always a story behind the works that I put together. I say put together because the works are inspirations. I can speak with certainty that the Lord is behind everything I do. As much as I love the cutting glass, working the glass patterns together, I know that the outcome will always be right because I'm being lead by the greatest Artist. I have found out from past works that when I start following my own ideas its just not going to be successful. But when I commit to His plan the work in right on top.

If you don't believe me try it for yourself.

At Rich Acres Christian Church in Martinsville, VA the pastor Tim Hunt (what a spokesman for God) got the church family to read a book titled "The Story". This book is so unique in that its like reading the Bible but without a lot of hard to understand passages and who beget who and yet nothing is taken away from the Holy Bible nor is anything added to change the Word. Each Sunday Tim would build his message around the chapters and the church family would get a fantastic understand of God's Word.

Ok!, enough background. Well almost. I was so inspired by the book. I just couldn't put it down, read it long before the end of the sermons.  The cover of the book really shook me up. It just has so much of a message of its own.  So, I prayed asking for guidance on creating a stained glass window to help possible inspire others.

Here is what the Lord sent me . . .


One of the unique features of this window is that the shadow of the Crown cannot be seen when view at night with the room lights on. The window has to have daylight to be seen correctly.

The Israelites  wanted a King to deliver them from Roma's oppression, thus they view the Messiah as a king who would take power over the present government. God's plan was not their plan. God sent a King of salvation that would free us from our sins and give us direct access to Him.

I pray that I am not miss quoting. If so please post your corrections.



No comments:

Post a Comment