Saturday, April 21, 2012

This year the

The Week Of Easter window was displayed at the Park Elem Independent Living facility located in Roanoke Va.  

My mother lives there. My dad's two sisters and my uncle,  Alma,  Frances & Mac also are residences.  

This is the second time the window has visited Park Elem. The first was only for a couple of days and many residents missed the showing.  Upon request the window was displayed for two weeks.

There were a lot of wonderful comments. I had the opportunity to give an accounting of the creating of the window to a small group right after the window arrived.  

But what was the most rewarding part of the windows visit was after I returned to pick up the window. I got to visit briefly with my aunt and uncle, Frances & Mac. Frances ask me why I didn't have anything with the window that said who created the window. "I think that you should want others to know that you did this" she said.

My reply was simple and to the point . " I didn't create this, God did. I only assembled.   All the glory is God glory."



 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment